« « Back

Name Official number Flag IMO
FLYING SCUD  62070  GBR   
Year built Date launched Date completed
1868  06/1868   
Vessel type Vessel description
Yacht   Wood Sailing Vessel  Schooner
Builder Yard Yard no
Fife & Son, Fairlie    
 

Tonnage Length Breadth Depth Draft
40 grt / 39 nrt / 72.9 ft  14.9 ft  9.0 ft   
Engine builder ,
Engine detail
 

First owner First port of register Registration date
G. H. Dundas, London.  Greenock  16/10/1868 
Other names
JUBHAR 1868 FLYING SCUD 
Subsequent owner and registration history
By 1875 registered Newry and owned by Patrick G. Carvill, Liscard, Chester.
By 1879 registered at Dublin and owned by William C. Hogan, Richmond Hill, Monkstown.
By 1899 Owner was Robert J. Walker, Tipperaray.
By 1904 Registered at Greenock and owned by James Fulton, Greenock.
1907 Greenock register closed.
 
Vessel history
Possibly named JUBHAR, unregistered, for George Elder of Largs, before becoming FLYING SCUD. 
Remarks
 
End year Fate / Status
1904    
Disposal Detail
Unknown, but register closed 1904. 
 

 



« « Back