« « Back
Served as troopship in WW1 and also acted as German POW ship at Ryde.
Taken over by Canadian Pacific in 1917.
Converted to oil fuel by D&W Henderson in 1921.
Laid up at Southampton in 1928.
No part of this website may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.